View Instagram Photos Online
With this app you can view anyone’s Instagram feed online at http://instagram.com/username and by logging in, you can see your homepage feed as well. If you’re looking for a slightly more optimised viewing experience than there are several websites that have incorporated Instagram’s Application Programming Interface (API), some examples of these are Gramfeed, INK361, Print Studio and Websta Instagram Web Viewer.Save an Image
Isn’t this amazing, you can now even save your Instagram images. What’s interesting is that you can save two types of images on Instagram. Save Pre-filterImages
Did you ever stumble upon an original pre-filter image that you took via Instagram but unfortunately you lost it and now you’re having a real tough time finding it? Well that doesn’t have to be the case if you know exactly how to get it back, if you haven’t turned on the “Save the Original Photos” settings. Here’s how…
- Tap on the “three – dot” icon on the picture page
- Choose the “Copy Share URL”
- Paste the “URL” in to your “phone browser”
- Save the image by “Long – pressing” on the “pic” and select the “Save Option”
Save Images from the Computer
Similarly; if you’ve encountered by chance an image that you absolutely like via the internet, then you can save it by the page source code. Here’s how…
- On Chrome, simply “right click” on the image
- Choose the “Inspect Element” option
- You will see a “popup window” displaying the “code of the page” with a “highlighted section” of the “image” you “right clicked” on.
- If you hover on the “first link” in the “highlighted section” the image will be revealed.
- Right click the “image link”
- Choose the “Open Link in New Tab” option
- Save the image via the “New Tab”
Add a border to the Image
If you wish to add a border to the selected image, that too is possible with Instagram. You just need to follow these simple steps and here’s how…
- With the app, “first choose” the “filter”
- Tap the “filter” again to reveal a “box icon”
- Tap to “add” a “border”
Make a Collage
Ever come across a picture collage and wondered how people did it? Well it’s pretty simple. You just need to create clippings or pieces that you can join together to form a collage and save it to you camera role and then upload them to Instagram. These are created with the help of photo – editing apps. Once created you can add them to your mobile images folder and accordingly upload them.
Repost on Instagram Photo
Reposting an Instagram Photo requires a bit of a workaround; hence, you need to use third party apps like Repost for Instagram. The app lets you view your home stream of Instagram pictures and you can also choose which pics you wish to repost. Web apps like Websta Instagram Web Viewer and Iconosquare help you to repost, that even email you the image and add it to your Instagram manually.
There you have it, now you can create engaging images that will attract more users to your posts. What are you waiting for? Go ahead and implement them and get noticed by potential recruiters.