LinkedIn Updates its InMail Credits and Renewals
January 14, 2015
Posted by on
For recruiters, LinkedIn’s new updates to its InMail credits and renewals seem to be good news to its users. Because these changes can improve its user’s efficiency thus their performance too will ameliorate simultaneously. I’m sure that by now you too are asking the same question as me i.e. what updates, LinkedIn has made to its InMail credits and renewals? So let’s find out about these changes and use them to our advantage.
But before we move on to the nitty – gritty of things there are a few things that we first need to be aware of. Come this new year, LinkedIn has made their policies for accounts live and have also stated the different types of accounts that users can avail the benefit of. These accounts are designed for specific individuals to suite their requirements and hence are categorised accordingly. Each of these accounts has specific InMail credits, so let’s find out about the Recruiting Accounts i.e. Recruiter Lite, Recruiter Professional Services and Recruiter Corporate.
Individuals with a Recruiter Lite account have an increase to their monthly InMail Credits. The credits have increased from 25 to 30. Now you can improve and monitor your InMail messages effectively.
Recruiter Professional Services
As for those of you having a Recruiter Professional Services account, your credits have been increased from 50 to 100. This will definitely boost your recruitment process and help you to monitor the responses you get.
The Recruiter Corporate account holders can now avail the benefits of an increase in credits from 50 to 150. These updates will definitely improve the quality of hires and help you track the responses you get.
Linked has customised its InMail credits and renewals to ensure that their members receive high quality InMail messages and to help their customers achieve the highest InMail response rate as possible. Therefore the following Credits and Renewals rules will take effect this January –
- Starting in January, 2015 the InMail messages that don’t receive a response will not be credited back.
- Instead, you will get an InMail credit for every InMail message that receives a response and that to within 90 days of the send date.
- Besides a “reply back” or a “not interested” response will both result in a credit
- Recruiters will receive the credit back only once the recipient responds
- Users should note that InMail credits from month to month can be accumulated, and will expire after 90 days from the date of accumulation only.
- Apart from this users can either purchase up to 10 more InMail credits than their account type allows or upgrade the account if you need more
- Remember that withdrawn InMail messages cannot be credited back
All of these aspects together will not only improve the quality of hires but will also enable you to monitor and track the number of responses you receive so that you know if your efforts are yielding any sure results or if you need to modify them.